Friday, September 21, 2007

Miracles still happens....and other random ish









A 5 yr old boy went to visit his grandmother one day.
>While playing with his toys in her bedroom while Grandma was dusting,
>he looked up and said, "Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend?"
>Grandma replied, "Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom
>and watch it all day long.
>The TV evangelists keep me company and make me feel so good.
>The comedies make me laugh. I'm really happy with the TV as my
>boyfriend."
>Grandma turned on the TV and the reception was terrible.
>She started adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture in focus.
>Frustrated, she finally started hitting the backside of the TV, hoping
>to fix the problem.
>The little boy heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to open the
>door,
>and there stood a man. The man said, "Hello, son, is your grandma home?"
>The little boy replied, "Yeah, but she's in the bedroom Bangin' her
>boyfriend."
>
>Grandma's minister fainted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'M SURE THIS jOKE IS aDORA'S

WHERE IS EVERYONE!